Cloud computing is one of the most popular trends in modern IT sector. Cloud computing technology allow to the users that use of the Internet to access software and IT resources from cloud server instead of local data storage. Cloud computing offers several types of advantage for the users to use the services that include many benefits like, IT infrastructure, software, increase or decrease hardware resources etc. These services created and provided by the service provider, you do not need to purchase additional IT infrastructure for use at your own premises. Cloud Computing works on as a pay-per-use model and available on- user’s demand. You pay only for the resources you use. You not need to set up the own IT infrastructure or buy the software. Cloud computing is typically classified in two ways:
· Location of the cloud computing
· Type of cloud services offered
Location of the cloud computing
Location of the cloud typically classified in the following three ways:
1. Public Cloud: In public cloud, the resources of users are hosted on the vender premises and computing infrastructure is shared between many organizations. The data, however, for each organization is kept separate. It is available in more cheaply than private cloud.
2. Private Cloud: Private cloud is little bit expensive but more secure than public cloud. With private cloud, the cloud computing infrastructure is dedicated to a single organization and computing resources is not shared with other organization. User can install several application on private cloud and uninstall the software anytime if required.
3. Hybrid Cloud: A Hybrid Cloud is a combination of Private Cloud and Public Clouds. There needs to be resources shared among the Clouds. User can use both private and public clouds, depending on their needs.
Types of cloud services offered:
Based upon the services offered, cloud computing are classified in the following ways:
Software as a Services (SaaS): this is the most popular technology among the businesses. The business data and application run on the server living somewhere on the cloud network, not through an application running on the user’s local computer. The software is develop by the service provider while the end user can configure it according to their need. The user cannot change or modify the software. Google Doc or One drive is the best example of SaaS. These are cloud base software and provides backup service that help to users back up their data on cloud platform.
Platform as a Service (PaaS): This types of cloud service offers to users for different purpose. PaaS adds support for development (language and application technology) environment, wherefrom developer build, host and test application from anywhere. It is very customizable, the users data or storage space may be easily increase or decrease per the requirement of the application.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): IaaS offers IT infrastructure on user’s demand. The infrastructure set up can be anything from application server to storage servers or operating systems. The Office 365 is the best example for the IaaS, where user get several of application along with storage space. The traditional models of infrastructure can be very expensive but with IaaS technology you can save a lot of unwanted expenses. The cloud service provider take care all of the cloud infrastructure stuff according to your requirement in affordable price.
Thus, with cloud computing you will get several of benefits such as a remote accessibility, reduce IT cost, data security, 24x7 technical support and quick re provisions.
For more details please click on below link
Affordable Quickbooks Hosting